So a very dear friend Peter tagged me to take part in share and tell time
So I’ve been trying to come up with seven interesting things about me to share, trying to go with things that I haven’t already told all in sundry before, given how much I ramble this might not be an easy task.
But let us give this a whirl.
Here are the rules…
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. When I was younger I was part of a dance troupe in Hamilton and sometimes we would provide the pre-match and half time entertainment in place of cheerleaders. One game I got to perform at was the All Blacks vs Argentina game and my friend on exchange in Costa Rica saw me on TV over there dancing. (I also got to hug some of the then All Blacks.)
2. I planned to do a double major in History and Anthropology with a minor in psychology at university but due to personal reasons I left after my first semester. But that doesn’t mean I have ever stopped studying and I adore all things historical and all things mythological. Which is why I use so much of that in my writing and enjoy my hours spent researching.
3. I appear to collect books, I have more books than I have shelving and I just want more. As a child I fell in love with the library in Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I plan to have a library with rolly ladders and lots of little secret nooks and crannies to be found and also a hidden door leading out to a secret room and then a secret garden.
4. I want to collect snow-globes. Not just your normal little ones from various places but ornate and beautiful ones. I have on that is like a bell and has two scenes from Snow White for each half, as well as some collector globes from Disney. I adore my anniversary Peter Pan one that lights up and plays music. I also want to collect Christmas Nutcrackers but we just don’t get that many interesting ones here in New Zealand.
5. I am hideously allergic to spirulina, even a taste of it makes my body spaz out and the results are just traumatising. Please, please, please never give me spirulina.
6. I originally wanted to have two children names Kaylee and Garryt and then ‘Quest for Camelot’ came out and I decided that as much as I love that movie I did not want my kids thinking I named them for it so those names were put aside.
7. I was the secretary for the Clan McNeil Association of New Zealand for a term and had to talk at the gathering that year about everything I knew about Celtic spirituality and my Nana who was the president of the Association and the genealogist wanted me to wear my wedding dress but I forgot my petticoat and could not wear it because you could see my underwear and that would have scandalized all the old biddies.
So there you have it, seven things you may or may not have known about me, or may not have wanted to know about me.
Now for the tagging. I might not be able to do the 15 because well a lot of people have already been tagged but I shall tag some of the people I love and some new blogs I have started to follow. If you have already been tagged sorry…
If you do it flick me your link and I’ll add it on here 😀